It's been a while but I have some great excuses...

So, as much as I would have liked to have updated the blog recently I have at least got some fairly creative excuses as to why it has been on hold. First, my laptop managed to contract a pretty nasty virus about a week and a half ago which kept it for the most part completely dysfunctional.

Then, once I finally got that straightened out I was sitting in a restaurant in Dahab going through my photos when a waiter decided it would be a good idea to spill mango juice on my laptop's keyboard. Needless to say that didn't go over all that well and now the computer works fine minus the "A", "F", "G", "L" and "2" keys. So, now I am going to be forced to write updates missing all of those letters (which might be more interesting than past updates...) or do the whole thing from Internet Cafe's which will definitely cut back on my flexibility.

In either case, I promise in the next couple of days to write something to update everyone on my recent travels to Oman, UAE, Egypt and my current locale of Lebanon.

Steven

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, get a tiny screwdriver, q-tips, and rubbing alcohol. you can clean up those keys and keep them from sticking.

That mango juice wasn't yours. You only drink celery juice--shaken, not stirred.

Hope you are having fun!