Back to Tunisia

Once again it has been quite a while since I have posted some updates but for some reason I keep finding other things to do while traveling than sitting in front of my computer and writing. So, once more I will say that I'll try to update this a little more frequently in the future and who knows, maybe I'll succeed.

Anyways, after a little over a week in Morocco I came back to Tunis once more so I would be able to join Andrea at a formal event with the Tunisian American Chamber of Commerce. The event had in attendance all of the executives of just about every significant Tunisian and international company with operations in Tunisia. Unfortunately, with my lack of Arabic and French and no solid background on Tunisian business it wasn't the most exciting event out there (not to mention I am on vacation). Fortunately, Andrea introduced me to several of her colleagues so I spent most of the evening talking with them over the unbearably loud Traditional Tunisian band that was playing in the background while eating some extremely mediocre (read as bad) banquet food.

0 comments: